Electives - Medical Education
Mulholland Curriculum Review and Report
Elective Number: 3401 (arranged)
Rotation Supervisor: Dr. Elizabeth Bradley
Duration: 4 weeks for supervising editor, 2 weeks for individual
Available: Rotations 1-9
Time to Report: TBA
Place to Report: TBA
Attendance: Attendance at elective activities is mandatory.
- Anyone who is ill or has a personal or family emergency must contact
Student Affairs and the Attending on Service.
- Students are allowed to take off up to 1 day per week to interview
between November 1 and February 1.
- Specific days missed must be approved by the Attending on Service.
Number of Students Per Rotation: 12
Course Description: Students will function as editors of the
annual Mulholland Clerkship Report; working with Dr. Elizabeth Bradley
and process the student evaluations of all Medical School Clerkships
into a concise and useful document for the students and faculty of the
of Virginia School of Medicine. They will work closely with Associate
Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education and representatives of the respective
academic departments in this endeavor.
Learning Objectives: The student will learn
- analyze and evaluate data for publication
- work with and report
on sensitive issues and documents
- prepare reports for publication
- manage time to meet publishing
Electives at UVa Menu