Handbook > Verification


Fellowship Applications for Graduates


For fellowships using ERAS - download this form:


You can e-mail or mail your request for a Dean's Letter or Medical School Preformance Evaluation (MSPE) and where it needs to be sent to:

Lisa Howdyshell (lhh3h@virginia.edu)
Office for Student Affairs
P O Box 800739
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0739

Transcripts can be obtained from the University Registrar at:



If you need a reduced copy (8.5 " x 11") of your diploma certified, send the diploma copy to:

Office of Student Affairs

PO Box 800739

Charlottesville VA 22908

For more details see Enrollment Verifications. For more information on transcripts see UVa Registrar (434/924-4122). For verification questions, call 434/924-5579

Need a replacement for a damaged or lost diploma? The cost is $50.00 plus mailing fees (within U.S. the cost is $9; International the cost is $19). Contact the Office of the University Registrar.


Need copies of USMLE scores? Contact:

National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
3750 Market Street
Carruthers Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104
PH: 215/590-9500 FAX: 215/590-9555

Need copies of MCAT scores? Contact:

American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC)
2450 N Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
PH: 202/828-0400 FAX: 202/828-1125